Our newly created Software Development team in Vilnius is looking for a talented C# Developer. You will be working with existing and new projects, touching 2D/3D graphics, data management and manipulations, and data preparation for production and machinery. Our projects have an engineering direction and involve a lot of tailored business logic. If that sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
As an ideal candidate you are experienced in C# and able to see the overall view of the software to provide best technological solution for new ideas and problems. You are always looking for newest technologies to provide the best solutions.
Reasons to Join FabricAir
FabricAir is a worldwide market leader in fabric-based air dispersion solutions. We are originally from Denmark and after inventing the technology in 1973, we have grown into a global company with sales offices in 11 countries, more than 180 distributors and customers in more than 100 countries. We are a growth industry and the possibilities are almost infinite. You will be a member of a diverse team, working in an international environment; thus, you need to be able to communicate in English (spoken and written) and appreciate teamwork.
Essential Skills and Activities
• 2+ years’ experience with C# and WPF / WinForms;
• Working experience with Git or other SCM systems;
• Entity Framework experience;
• Code writing in readable and clean structure;
• English language skills for writing and speaking.
• Working experience with “DevExpress” framework;
• Oracle SQL database experience;
• Experienced with engineering software and CAD tools;
• Experience in industrial applications;
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Software Project Manager, Paulius Bareika,
tel.: +370 315 78723 or email/Skype email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your application and résumé in English, marked “LT-026”, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Place of Work